- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 110. Public School Trust Fund Established.
previous: Section 99
next: Section 120
. Public School Fund Advisory Board Created.
AS 37.14.110. Public School Trust Fund Established.
- (a) There is established as a separate endowment trust fund the public school trust fund.
- (b) The principal of the fund established in (a) of this section consists of
- (1) the balance of the public school permanent fund on July 1, 1978; and
- (2) sums transferred under AS 37.14.150
- (c) The commissioner of revenue shall determine the net income of the fund in accordance with investment accounting
principles and in a manner that preserves the distinction between principal and income and that excludes capital gains
or losses realized on principal. The principal of the fund and the capital gains or losses realized on principal shall
be perpetually retained in the fund for investment purposes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.