- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 13. Alaska Permanent Fund and Corporation
- Section 300. Corporation to Manage Certain Assets of the Mental Health Trust.
previous: Section 210
. [Renumbered as AS 37.13.900
next: Section 900
AS 37.13.300. Corporation to Manage Certain Assets of the Mental Health Trust.
- (a) The corporation shall manage the mental health trust fund.
- (b) The corporation shall
- (1) hold and invest the mental health trust fund subject to AS 37.13.120;
- (2) at least quarterly, prepare, publish, and distribute to the Board of Trustees of the Alaska Mental Health Trust
Authority a financial report showing investment revenue and expenditures, including the allocation of the cash assets
of the mental health trust fund among investments;
- (3) annually prepare, publish, and distribute to the Board of Trustees of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles consistently applied, and an
audit report prepared by a certified public accountant;
- (4) periodically advise the Board of Trustees of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority when revisions to long-range
investment policy, including asset allocation changes, are contemplated, and provide an opportunity for consultation
and comment on the changes before they are implemented; and
- (5) transfer to the mental health trust settlement income account the net income available for distribution attributable
to the mental health trust fund at the end of each fiscal year.
- (c) Net income from the mental health trust fund may not be included in the computation of net income available for
distribution under AS 37.13.140.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.