- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 13. Alaska Permanent Fund and Corporation
- Section 50. Composition and Qualifications of Board of Trustees.
previous: Section 40
. Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation.
next: Section 60
. Term of Office.
AS 37.13.050. Composition and Qualifications of Board of Trustees.
- (a) The Board of Trustees of the Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation consists of six members appointed by the governor. Two
of the members must be heads of principal departments of state government, one of whom shall be the commissioner of
revenue. Four members shall be appointed by the governor from the public and may not hold any other state or federal
office, position or employment, either elective or appointive, except as a member of the armed forces of either the
United States or of this state.
- (b) The four public members of the board must have recognized competence and wide experience in finance, investments, or
other business management-related fields.
- (c) The board shall annually elect a chairman from among its members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.