- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 13. Alaska Permanent Fund and Corporation
- Section 10. Alaska Permanent Fund.
previous: Chapter 13
. Alaska Permanent Fund and Corporation
next: Section 20
AS 37.13.010. Alaska Permanent Fund.
- (a) [See conditional amendment note]. Under art. IX, sec. 15, of the state constitution, there is established as a
separate fund the Alaska permanent fund. The Alaska permanent fund consists of
- (1) 25 percent of all mineral lease rentals, royalties, royalty sale proceeds, net profit shares under AS 38.05.180
(f) and (g), 25 percent of federal mineral revenue sharing payments received by the state from mineral leases, and 25
percent of all bonuses received by the state from mineral leases; and
- (2) any other money appropriated to or otherwise allocated by law or former law to the Alaska permanent fund.
- (b) Payments due the Alaska permanent fund under (a) of this section shall be made to the fund within three banking days
after the day the amount due to the fund reaches at least $3,000,000 and at least once each month.
- (c) The Alaska permanent fund shall be managed by the Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation established in this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.