- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 10. Public Funds
- Section 390. Definitions.
previous: Section 310
. Pension Forfeiture by Public Officers Convicted of Crimes Involving Corruption.
next: Section 410
. "Administrative Proceedings Involving Taxes" Defined.
AS 37.10.390. Definitions.
In AS 37.10.210
- 37.10.390, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "board" means the board of trustees of the Alaska Retirement Management Board;
- (2) "fund" means the fund or funds composed of the assets of each of the retirement systems administered and managed by the board;
- (3) "recognized competence" means a minimum of 10 years' professional experience working or teaching in the field of investment
management, finance, banking, economics, accounting, pension administration, or actuarial analysis;
- (4) "retirement systems" or "systems" means the teachers' retirement system, the judicial retirement system, the
Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval Militia retirement system, the public employees' retirement system, the State of Alaska Teachers'
and Public Employees' Retiree Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plan, and the elected public officers' retirement system under former AS 39.37.
Article 06. CONSTITUTIONAL BUDGET RESERVE FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.