- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 5. Fiscal Procedures Act
- Section 210. Fiscal Reporting and Statistics.
previous: Section 200
. Pre-Audit of Receipts.
next: Section 220
. Purchasing Agent. [Repealed, Sec. 67 Ch 106 SLA 1986. For Current Provisions See AS 36.30
AS 37.05.210. Fiscal Reporting and Statistics.
- (a) The Department of Administration shall
- (1) file with the governor and with the legislative auditor before December 16 a report of the financial transactions of
the preceding fiscal year and of the financial condition of the state as of the end of that year, prepared in
accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and audited by the legislative auditor in accordance with
generally accepted audit standards, with comments and supplementary data that the Department of Administration
considers necessary; this report shall be printed for the information of the legislature and the public;
- (2) compile statistics necessary for the budget and other statistics required by the governor;
- (3) file a travel and compensation report with the legislature by January 31 of each year containing detailed information
for the previous calendar year of the salaries, per diem, travel expenses, relocation expenses, and any additional
- (A) the governor, the lieutenant governor, and the chiefs of staff of the governor and lieutenant governor;
- (B) the president and vice-president of the University of Alaska and the chancellors of the individual campuses of the
- (C) the commissioners or other executive heads of the principal departments in the executive branch of state government,
and the deputy commissioners and division directors in those departments; and
- (D) the executive heads of public corporations created by law, including the Alaska Railroad Corporation.
- (b) By January 21 of each year, the University of Alaska and each public corporation shall provide the information related
to salaries, per diem, travel expenses, relocation expenses, and any additional allowances to the Department of
Administration in the form and manner prescribed by the department.
Article 03. PAYMENT FOR STATE PURCHASES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.