- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 675. Recommended Decision and Commissioner Action.
previous: Section 670
. Hearing Procedures.
next: Section 680
. Final Decision By the Commissioner.
AS 36.30.675. Recommended Decision and Commissioner Action.
- (a) The hearing officer shall recommend a decision to the commissioner of administration or the commissioner of
transportation and public facilities, as appropriate, based on the evidence presented. The recommendation must include
findings of fact and conclusions of law.
- (b) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities may affirm, modify, or
reject the hearing officer's recommendation in whole or in part, may remand the matter to the hearing officer with
instructions, or take other appropriate action.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.