- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 660. Reinstatement.
previous: Section 655
. List of Persons Debarred or Suspended; Removal From Contractor Lists.
next: Section 665
. Limited Participation By Debarred Person.
AS 36.30.660. Reinstatement.
- (a) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities may at any time after a
final decision to debar a person from consideration for award of contracts reinstate the person after determining that
the cause for which the person was debarred no longer exists or has been substantially mitigated.
- (b) A debarred person may request reinstatement by submitting a petition to the commissioner of administration or the
commissioner of transportation and public facilities supported by evidence showing that the cause for debarment no
longer exists or has been substantially mitigated.
- (c) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities may require a hearing
on a reinstatement petition. A decision on reinstatement shall be made in writing within seven days after a
reinstatement petition is submitted. The decision must specify the factors on which it is based. A decision under this
section is not subject to judicial appeal.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.