- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 645. Written Determinations.
previous: Section 640
. Causes For Debarment or Suspension.
next: Section 650
. Hearing On a Suspension.
AS 36.30.645. Written Determinations.
- (a) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities shall issue a written
decision to debar or suspend. The decision must
- (1) state the reasons for the action taken; and
- (2) inform the debarred person of rights to judicial appeal or inform the suspended person of rights to administrative and
- (b) A copy of the decision under (a) of this section shall be mailed or otherwise furnished immediately to the debarred or
suspended person and any other intervening party.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.