- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 550. Applicability of Protest and Appeal Procedures.
previous: Section 540
. Procurement Report.
next: Section 560
. Filing of a Protest.
AS 36.30.550. Applicability of Protest and Appeal Procedures.
- (a) Except for small procurements made under AS 36.30.320
, the provisions of AS 36.30.560
- 36.30.615 apply to a solicitation, a proposed
contract award, and an award of a contract for supplies, services, professional services, or construction.
- (b) The commissioner shall adopt regulations providing for protest and appeal procedures of small procurements made under
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.