- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 520. Records of Single Source and Emergency Procurements.
previous: Section 510
. Records of Contracts Awarded Under Competitive Sealed Proposals.
next: Section 522
. Records of Innovative Procurements.
AS 36.30.520. Records of Single Source and Emergency Procurements.
- (a) The commissioner shall maintain for a minimum of five years a record listing all single source procurement contracts
made under AS 36.30.300 and emergency procurements
made under AS 36.30.310
. The record must contain
- (1) each contractor's name;
- (2) the amount and type of each contract; and
- (3) a listing of the supplies, services, professional services, or construction procured under each contract.
- (b) The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities and any agency to whom the commissioner of administration or
the commissioner of transportation and public facilities has delegated procurement authority under AS 36.30.015
shall, by October 1 of each year, submit to the commissioner of administration records of the type specified in (a) of
this section for emergency procurements made under AS 36.30.310
. The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities shall, even if procurement authority has been delegated under
to another agency, by October 1 of each year, submit to the commissioner of administration records of the type
specified in (a) of this section for single source procurement contracts made under AS 36.30.300
. The commissioner of administration shall maintain these records as required by (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.