- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 430. Contract Clauses.
previous: Section 420
. Right to Audit Records.
next: Section 460
. Modification of Standard Clauses.
AS 36.30.430. Contract Clauses.
- (a) The commissioner shall adopt regulations permitting the inclusion of clauses providing for adjustments in prices, time
of performance, or other contract provisions as appropriate.
- (b) The commissioner shall adopt regulations permitting or requiring the inclusion in state contracts of clauses providing
for appropriate remedies and covering the following subjects:
- (1) liquidated damages;
- (2) specified excuses for delay or nonperformance;
- (3) termination of the contract for default; and
- (4) termination of the contract in whole or in part for the convenience of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.