- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 360. Determination of Responsibility.
previous: Section 350
. Solicitation Cancellation, Bid and Proposal Rejection, and Delay of Opening Bid or Proposal.
next: Section 362
. Award of a Contract to a Nonresident.
AS 36.30.360. Determination of Responsibility.
- (a) A written determination of nonresponsibility of a bidder or offeror shall be made by the procurement officer in
accordance with regulations adopted by the commissioner. The unreasonable failure of a bidder or offeror to promptly
supply information in connection with an inquiry with respect to responsibility is grounds for a determination of
nonresponsibility with respect to the bidder or offeror.
- (b) Information furnished by a bidder or offeror under (a) of this section is confidential and may not be disclosed
without prior written consent by the bidder or offeror.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.