- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 315. Determinations; False Statements; Criminal Penalty.
previous: Section 313
. Procurements Provided Through Employment of Prison Inmates.
next: Section 320
. Small Procurements.
AS 36.30.315. Determinations; False Statements; Criminal Penalty.
- (a) In a determination made by a state official under AS 36.30.300
- 36.30.310, the state official making the
determination shall independently examine the material facts of the procurement and independently determine whether the
procurement is eligible for the procurement method requested.
- (b) If a state official knowingly makes a false statement in a determination made under AS 36.30.300
- 36.30.310, the state official is guilty of a class
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.