- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 220. Standard Overhead Rate.
previous: Section 210
. Request For Proposals.
next: Section 230
. Disclosure of Proposals; Return of Proposals.
AS 36.30.220. Standard Overhead Rate.
- (a) An agency that provides services to another agency under a contract covered by this chapter shall establish a standard
overhead rate. If an agency submits a proposal in response to a request for competitive sealed proposals, the agency
must include its standard overhead rate within its proposal.
- (b) In this section, "standard overhead rate" means a charge established for services and professional services from an
agency that is designed to compensate the agency for administration and support services incidentally provided with the
services contracted for.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.