- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 160. Late Bids; Correction or Withdrawal of Bids; Cancellation of Awards.
previous: Section 150
. Bid Acceptance and Bid Evaluation.
next: Section 170
. Contract Award After Bids.
AS 36.30.160. Late Bids; Correction or Withdrawal of Bids; Cancellation of Awards.
- (a) Bids received after the bid due date and time indicated on the invitation to bid may not be accepted unless the delay
was due to an error of the contracting agency.
- (b) Correction or withdrawal of inadvertently erroneous bids before or after bid opening, or cancellation of awards or
contracts based on bid mistakes may be permitted in accordance with regulations adopted by the commissioner. After bid
opening, changes in bid prices or other provisions of bids prejudicial to the interest of the state or fair competition
may not be permitted. Except as otherwise provided by regulation, a decision to permit the correction or withdrawal of
a bid, or to cancel an award or contract based on bid mistake, shall be supported by a written determination made by
the procurement officer. If a bidder is permitted to withdraw a bid before award, an action may not be maintained
against the bidder or the bid security.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.