- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 110. Invitation to Bid.
previous: Section 100
. General Policy.
next: Section 115
. Subcontractors For Construction Contracts.
AS 36.30.110. Invitation to Bid.
- (a) When competitive sealed bidding is used, the procurement officer shall issue an invitation to bid. It must include a
time, place, and date by which the bid must be received, purchase description, and a description of all contractual
terms and conditions applicable to the procurement.
- (b) The bidder must have a valid Alaska business license at the time designated in the invitation to bid for bid opening.
A bidder for a construction contract shall also submit evidence of the bidder's registration under AS 08.18.
- (c) If the commissioner of transportation and public facilities makes a written finding that the release of the estimated
cost of a construction contract would adversely affect the state's ability to obtain the best competitive bid, the
estimated cost is confidential information and may not be released to the public before bid opening.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.