- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 40. Names of Public Works
- Section 35. Veterans' Memorials.
previous: Section 30
. Woodrow Johansen Expressway.
next: Section 40
. Robert J. Mitchell Expressway.
AS 35.40.035. Veterans' Memorials.
- (a) In Anchorage, the Glenn Highway from mile 0 to mile 9 is designated the Veterans' Memorial Parkway.
- (b) In Fairbanks, the bridge to be built across the Chena River at Barnette Street, is named the Veterans' Memorial
- (c) In Juneau, the Glacier Highway from Auke Bay (mile 12) to Echo Cove (mile 39) is designated the Juneau Veterans'
- (d) In Eagle River, the portion of the Eagle River Loop Road between the Anchorage Regional Landfill and Old Glenn Highway
is concurrently designated as the Eagle River Veterans' Memorial Highway.
- (e) The bridge on the Sterling Highway that crosses the Kenai River at Soldotna is named the David Douthit Veterans'
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.