- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 27. Art Works in Public Buildings and Facilities
- Section 30. Definitions.
previous: Section 20
. Art Requirements For Public Buildings and Facilities.
next: Chapter 30
. Consistency With Local Government Plans and Ordinances
AS 35.27.030. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "building" or "facility" means a permanent improvement constructed by the department; the term
- (A) includes, but is not limited to,
- (i) schools, office buildings, and court buildings;
- (ii) other buildings which the commissioner determines are designed for substantial public use;
- (iii) boats and vessels of the marine highway system;
- (iv) transportation facilities which accommodate traveling passengers;
- (B) excludes other transportation facilities;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of transportation and public facilities;
- (3) "construction cost" is that cost expended for the actual construction of the facility, exclusive of the costs of land
acquisition, site investigation, design services, administrative costs, equipment purchases, and any other costs not
specifically incurred within the construction contract or contracts awarded for the construction of the facility.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.