- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 75. Noise Levels of Sport Shooting Facilities and Private Airport Facilities
- Section 90. Definitions.
previous: Section 40
. Construction and Meaning of "Substantial Change in the Use".
next: Chapter 77
. Community Property Act
AS 34.75.090. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context indicates otherwise,
- (1) "airport facility" means an area of land or water that is used or intended for use for the landing and takeoff of
aircraft, including appurtenant areas that are used or intended for use as airport buildings or rights-of-way; in this
paragraph, "aircraft" includes fixed-wing and rotor aircraft;
- (2) "facility" means a sport shooting facility or a private airport facility;
- (3) "law" means a state statute or regulation or an ordinance of a municipality;
- (4) "person" includes the state, a state agency, and a municipality;
- (5) "private" means an airport that is privately owned and operated; airports owned, operated, or leased by the state, a
municipality, or a political subdivision of the state or a local government are considered public airports;
- (6) "sport shooting facility" means real property operated for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet,
trap, black powder, archery, or similar activity related to sport shooting.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.