- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 70. Disclosures in Residential Real Property Transfers
- Section 90. Failure to Comply.
previous: Section 80
. Written Amendment.
next: Section 110
. Waiver By Agreement.
AS 34.70.090. Failure to Comply.
- (a) A transfer that is subject to this chapter is not invalidated solely because a person fails to comply with this
- (b) A person who negligently violates this chapter or fails to perform a duty required by this chapter is liable to the
transferee for the amount of the actual damages suffered by the transferee as a result of the violation or failure.
- (c) A person who wilfully violates this chapter or fails to perform a duty required by this chapter is liable to the
transferee for up to three times the actual damages suffered by the transferee as a result of the violation or failure.
- (d) In addition to the damages allowed under (b) or (c) of this section, a court may also award the transferee costs and
attorney fees to the extent allowed under the rules of court.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.