- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 70. Disclosures in Residential Real Property Transfers
- Section 50. Form of Disclosure Statement.
previous: Section 40
. Subsequent Events and Approximations.
next: Section 60
. Good Faith.
AS 34.70.050. Form of Disclosure Statement.
The Real Estate Commission established under AS 08.88.011
shall establish the form of the disclosure statement required by AS 34.70.010. The disclosure statement must include a
provision that notifies transferees
- (1) that they are responsible for determining whether a person who has been convicted of a sex offense resides in the
vicinity of the property that is the subject of the transferee's potential real estate transaction;
- (2) where information about the location of convicted sex offenders can be obtained; and
- (3) that they are responsible for determining whether, in the vicinity of the property that is the subject of the
transferee's potential real estate transaction, there is an agricultural facility or agricultural operation that might
produce odor, fumes, dust, blowing snow, smoke, burning, vibrations, noise, insects, rodents, the operation of
machinery including aircraft, and other inconveniences or discomforts as a result of lawful agricultural operations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.