- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 55. Uniform Land Sales Practices Act
- Section 32. Jurisdiction.
previous: Section 30
. Civil Remedy.
next: Section 34
. Interstate Rendition.
AS 34.55.032. Jurisdiction.
A disposition of subdivided land is subject to this chapter, and the superior court of this state has jurisdiction in
claims or causes of action arising under this chapter if
- (1) the subdivider's principal office is located in this state;
- (2) an offer or disposition of subdivided land is made in this state, whether or not the offeror or offeree is then
present in this state, if the offer originates in this state or is directed by the offeror to a person or place in this
state and received by the person or at the place to which it is directed; or
- (3) the subdivided land is located in this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.