- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 20. Mortgages and Trust Deeds
- Section 90. Title, Interest, Possessory Rights, and Redemption.
previous: Section 80
. Sale at Public Auction.
next: Section 100
. Deficiency Judgment Prohibited.
AS 34.20.090. Title, Interest, Possessory Rights, and Redemption.
- (a) The sale and conveyance transfers all title and interest that the party executing the deed of trust had in the
property sold at the time of its execution, together with all title and interest that party may have acquired before
the sale, and the party executing the deed of trust or the heirs or assigns of that party have no right or privilege to
redeem the property, unless the deed of trust so declares.
- (b) The purchaser at a sale and the heirs and assigns of the purchaser are, after the execution of a deed to the purchaser
by the trustee, entitled to the possession of the premises described in the deed as against the party executing the
deed of trust or any other person claiming by, through or under that party, after recording the deed of trust in the
recording district where the property is located.
- (c) A recital of compliance with all requirements of law regarding the mailing or personal delivery of copies of notices
of default in the deed executed under a power of sale is prima facie evidence of compliance with the requirements. The
recital is conclusive evidence of compliance with the requirements in favor of a bona fide purchaser or encumbrancer
for value and without notice.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.