- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 17. Uniform Conservation Easement Act
- Section 40. Applicability.
previous: Section 30
next: Section 50
. Uniformity of Application and Construction.
AS 34.17.040. Applicability.
- (a) This chapter applies to an interest created on or after May 31, 1989 that complies with this chapter, whether
designated as a conservation easement or as a covenant, equitable servitude, restriction, easement, or otherwise.
- (b) This chapter applies to an interest created before May 31, 1989 if the interest would have been enforceable if it had
been created after May 31, 1989 unless the retroactive application contravenes the constitution or laws of the state or
the United States.
- (c) This chapter does not invalidate an interest, whether designated as a conservation or preservation easement or as a
covenant, equitable servitude, restriction, easement, or otherwise, that is enforceable under the law of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.