- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 15. Conveyances
- Section 145. Solar Easement.
previous: Section 140
. Tenancy By the Entirety.
next: Section 150
. Execution of Conveyances.
AS 34.15.145. Solar Easement.
- (a) An easement obtained for the purpose of protecting the exposure of property to the direct rays of the sun must be
created in writing and is subject to the recording requirements for other conveyances of real property.
- (b) An instrument creating a solar easement must include, but is not limited to,
- (1) the vertical and horizontal angles, expressed in degrees, at which the solar easement extends over the real property
subject to the solar easement;
- (2) any terms or conditions under which the solar easement is granted or under which it will be terminated;
- (3) any provisions for compensation of the owner of the property benefiting from the solar easement in the event of
interference with the enjoyment of the solar easement, or compensation of the owner of the property subject to the
solar easement for maintaining the solar easement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.