- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 8. Common Interest Ownership
- Section 610. Release of Liens.
previous: Section 600
. Escrow of Deposits.
next: Section 620
. Conversion Property.
AS 34.08.610. Release of Liens.
- (a) In a sale of a unit where delivery of a public offering statement is required under AS 34.08.520
(c), a seller before conveying a unit shall record and furnish to the purchaser a release of each lien, except a lien
on real estate that a declarant has the right to withdraw from the common interest community, that the purchaser does
not expressly agree to take subject to or assume and that encumbers
- (1) in a condominium, the unit and its common element interest; or
- (2) in a cooperative or planned community, the unit and any limited common elements assigned to the unit.
- (b) Before conveying real estate to the association, the declarant shall have the real estate released from
- (1) each lien the foreclosure of which would deprive unit owners of a right of access to or easement of support of their
- (2) each other lien on the real estate unless the public offering statement describes certain real estate that may be
conveyed subject to liens in specified amounts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.