- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 8. Common Interest Ownership
- Section 370. Bylaws.
previous: Section 360
. Termination of Contracts and Leases of Declarant.
next: Section 380
. Upkeep of Common Interest Community.
AS 34.08.370. Bylaws.
- (a) The bylaws of the association must provide
- (1) for the number of the members of the executive board and for the titles of the officers of the association;
- (2) for the election by the executive board of a president, treasurer, secretary, and other officers of the association
specified by the bylaws;
- (3) for the qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing executive board
members and officers and filling vacancies;
- (4) which, if any, of its powers the executive board or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
- (5) which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the
- (6) for a method of amending the bylaws.
- (b) Subject to the provisions of the declaration, the bylaws may provide for any other matters the association considers
necessary and appropriate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.