- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 30. Prison Facilities and Prisoners
- Section 211. Transmission of Documents.
previous: Section 201
. Compensation of Prison Inmates; Deductions; Disbursements; Liens.
next: Section 216
. Copies of Records For Child Support Purposes.
AS 33.30.211. Transmission of Documents.
- (a) When a prisoner is admitted to a correctional facility, a copy of the commitment shall be delivered with the prisoner
as evidence of the authority of the correctional facility to hold the prisoner.
- (b) When a person is sentenced to a term of imprisonment, copies of the pre-sentence report, sentencing report prepared
under AS 12.55.025
, and any other information of the probation office or of the court that may affect the person's rehabilitation shall
be transmitted to the superintendent of the correctional facility in which the prisoner will be confined.
- (c) The commissioner shall adopt regulations providing for the security, confidentiality, and use of documents transmitted
under (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.