- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 16. Parole Administration
- Section 250. Execution of Warrant For Arrest of Parolee.
previous: Section 240
. Arrest of Parole Violator.
next: Section 260
. Designation of Victims' Representative.
AS 33.16.250. Execution of Warrant For Arrest of Parolee.
- (a) A parole officer, or a peace officer acting at the request of a parole officer, shall execute a warrant issued under
by arresting the parolee and confining the parolee in a correctional facility designated by the commissioner.
- (b) The parole officer or peace officer shall immediately notify the board or a member of the board of an arrest under (a)
of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.