- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 810. Name.
previous: Section 800
. Construction and Application.
next: Section 820
. Reservation of Name.
AS 32.11.810. Name.
- (a) The name of a limited partnership as set out in its certificate of limited partnership
- (1) must contain without abbreviation the words "limited partnership";
- (2) may not contain the name of a limited partner unless
- (A) it is also the name of a general partner or the corporate name of a corporate general partner; or
- (B) the business of the limited partnership had been carried on under that name before the admission of that limited
- (3) must be distinguishable on the records of the department from the name of any other organized entity and from a
reserved or registered name; in this paragraph, "organized entity" and "reserved or registered name" have the meanings
given in AS 10.35.040
- (b) The department may adopt regulations under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) to implement (a)(3) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.