- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 400. Distribution of Assets.
previous: Section 390
. Winding Up.
next: Section 410
. Law Governing.
AS 32.11.400. Distribution of Assets.
Upon the winding up of a limited partnership, the assets shall be distributed as follows:
- (1) to creditors, including partners who are creditors, to the extent permitted by law, in satisfaction of liabilities of
the limited partnership other than liabilities for distributions to partners under AS 32.11.240
- (2) except as provided in the partnership agreement, to partners and former partners in satisfaction of liabilities for
distributions under AS 32.11.240
or 32.11.270; and
- (3) except as provided in the partnership agreement, to partners first for the return of their contributions and secondly
respecting their partnership interests, in the proportions in which the partners share in distributions.
Article 08. FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.