- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 310. Liability Upon Return of Contribution.
previous: Section 300
. Limitations On Distribution.
next: Section 320
. Nature of Partnership Interest.
AS 32.11.310. Liability Upon Return of Contribution.
- (a) If a partner has received the return of a part of the partner's contribution without violation of the partnership
agreement or this chapter, the partner is liable to the limited partnership for a period of one year thereafter for the
amount of the returned contribution, but only to the extent necessary to discharge the limited partnership's
liabilities to creditors who extended credit to the limited partnership during the period the contribution was held by
- (b) If a partner has received the return of a part of the partner's contribution in violation of the partnership agreement
or this chapter, the partner is liable to the limited partnership for a period of six years thereafter for the amount
of the contribution wrongfully returned.
- (c) A partner receives a return of the partner's contribution to the extent that a distribution to the partner reduces the
partner's share of the fair value of the net assets of the limited partnership below the value, as set out in the
partnership records required to be kept under AS 32.11.840
, of the partner's contribution that has not been distributed to the partner.
Article 06. NATURE OF AND ASSIGNMENT OF PARTNERSHIP INTERESTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.