- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 100. Admission of Limited Partners.
previous: Section 95
. Conversion of Certain Entities to a Limited Partnership.
next: Section 110
AS 32.11.100. Admission of Limited Partners.
- (a) A person becomes a limited partner
- (1) at the time the limited partnership is formed; or
- (2) at a later time specified in the records of the limited partnership for becoming a limited partner.
- (b) After the filing of a limited partnership's original certificate of limited partnership, a person may be admitted as
an additional limited partner
- (1) in the case of a person acquiring a partnership interest directly from the limited partnership, upon compliance with
the partnership agreement or, if the partnership agreement does not provide, upon the written consent of all partners;
- (2) in the case of an assignee of a partnership interest of a partner who has the power under AS 32.11.350
to grant the assignee the right to become a limited partner, upon the exercise of that power and compliance with
conditions limiting the grant or exercise of the power.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.