- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 904. Effect of Conversion; Entity Unchanged.
previous: Section 903
. Conversion of Limited Partnership to Partnership.
next: Section 905
. Merger of Partnerships.
AS 32.06.904. Effect of Conversion; Entity Unchanged.
- (a) A partnership or limited partnership that has been converted under AS 32.06.902
- 32.06.908 is for all purposes the same entity that
existed before the conversion.
- (b) When a conversion takes effect,
- (1) all property owned by the converting partnership or limited partnership remains vested in the converted entity;
- (2) all obligations of the converting partnership or limited partnership continue as obligations of the converted entity;
- (3) an action or proceeding pending against the converting partnership or limited partnership may be continued as if the
conversion had not occurred.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.