- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 806. Partner's Liability to Other Partners After Dissolution.
previous: Section 805
. Statement of Dissolution.
next: Section 807
. Settlement of Accounts and Contributions Among Partners.
AS 32.06.806. Partner's Liability to Other Partners After Dissolution.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in (b) of this section, after dissolution, a partner is liable to the other partners for
the partner's share of any partnership liability incurred under AS 32.06.804.
- (b) A partner who, with knowledge of the dissolution, incurs a partnership liability under AS 32.06.804
(2) by an act that is not appropriate for winding up the partnership business is liable to the partnership for any
damage caused to the partnership arising from the liability.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.