- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 802. Partnership Continuation After Dissolution.
previous: Section 801
. Events Causing Dissolution and Winding Up of Partnership Business.
next: Section 803
. Winding Up Partnership Business.
AS 32.06.802. Partnership Continuation After Dissolution.
- (a) Subject to (b) of this section, a partnership continues after dissolution only for the purpose of winding up its
business. The partnership is terminated when the winding up of its business is completed.
- (b) At any time after the dissolution of a partnership and before the winding up of its business is completed, all of the
partners, including any dissociating partner other than a wrongfully dissociating partner, may waive the right to have
the partnership's business wound up and the partnership terminated. In that event,
- (1) the partnership resumes carrying on its business as if dissolution had never occurred, and any liability incurred by
the partnership or a partner after the dissolution and before the waiver is determined as if dissolution had never
- (2) the rights of a third party accruing under AS 32.06.804
(1) or arising out of conduct in reliance on the dissolution before the third party knew or received a notification of
the waiver may not be adversely affected.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.