- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 403. Partner's Rights and Duties With Respect to Information.
previous: Section 402
. Distributions in Kind.
next: Section 404
. General Standards of Partner's Conduct.
AS 32.06.403. Partner's Rights and Duties With Respect to Information.
- (a) A partnership shall keep its records, if any, at its chief executive office.
- (b) A partnership shall provide partners and their agents and attorneys access to its records. It shall provide former
partners and their agents and attorneys access to records pertaining to the period during which they were partners. The
right of access provides the opportunity to inspect and copy records during ordinary business hours. A partnership may
impose a reasonable charge covering the costs of labor and material for copies of documents furnished.
- (c) Each partner and the partnership shall furnish to a partner, and to the legal representative of a deceased partner or
partner under legal disability
- (1) without demand, any information concerning the partnership's business and affairs reasonably required for the proper
exercise of the partner's rights and duties under the partnership agreement or this chapter; and
- (2) on demand, any other information concerning the partnership's business and affairs, except to the extent the demand or
the information demanded is unreasonable or otherwise improper under the circumstances.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.