- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 30. Navigation, Harbors, and Shipping
- Chapter 17. Adak Reuse Authority
- Section 330. Purchase of Project and Leases.
previous: Section 320
next: Section 340
. Conflicts of Interest.
AS 30.17.330. Purchase of Project and Leases.
- (a) This chapter does not prevent the inclusion in a lease or other agreement relating to a project of a provision
granting the right to purchase the project, or to renew or extend the lease or agreement, upon the terms and conditions
that may be provided for in the lease or agreement.
- (b) A lease with respect to a project may provide for two or more lessees with the legal relationship between themselves
and the authority that the authority may approve, including provisions to the effect that the obligations of the
lessees under the lease for payment of rental or otherwise between themselves and the authority are several, joint, or
joint and several and that the lessees lease the project as tenants-in-common, or otherwise.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.