- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 30. Navigation, Harbors, and Shipping
- Chapter 15. State Participation in Port Facilities and Development
- Section 70. Definitions.
previous: Section 60
next: Section 80
. Short Title.
AS 30.15.070. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "commissioner" means commissioner of transportation and public facilities;
- (2) [Repealed, Sec. 41 ch 32 SLA 1997].
- (3) "port facilities" means docks, wharves, bulkheads, seawalls, landfills, warehouses, staging areas, transfer spans and
aprons, lifting equipment and similar structures together with the necessary equipment and facilities required to
accommodate waterborne commerce and shipping, including but not limited to combined port and ferry terminal facilities;
- (4) "project costs" means the cost of financing or borrowing, site acquisition and rights-of-way, planning, engineering
and designing, construction, equipment acquisition and installation, but does not include the cost of operation or
maintenance of the port facilities once constructed or the cost of feasibility studies required in making application
for a grant under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.