- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 30. Navigation, Harbors, and Shipping
- Chapter 13. Regional Resource Development Authorities
- Section 90. Nonliability On Bonds.
previous: Section 80
. Validity of Pledge.
next: Section 100
. Pledge of the State.
AS 30.13.090. Nonliability On Bonds.
- (a) Neither the members of an authority nor a person executing the bonds are liable personally on the bonds or are subject
to personal liability or accountability by reason of the issuance of the bonds.
- (b) The bonds issued by an authority do not constitute an indebtedness or other liability of the state or of a political
subdivision of the state, but shall be payable solely from the income and receipts or other funds or property of the
authority. The authority may not pledge the faith or credit of the state or of a political subdivision of the state,
except the authority, to the payment of a bond, and the issuance of a bond by the authority does not directly or
indirectly or contingently obligate the state or a political subdivision of the state to apply money from, levy or
pledge any form of taxation to the payment of the bond.
- (c) An authority issuing bonds shall print the language in (b) of this section in substantial form on the face of the
bonds and in any offering circular or statement issued in connection with the bonds.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.