- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 46. Special Assessments
- Section 110. Allowable Costs.
previous: Section 100
next: Section 120
. Objection and Appeal.
AS 29.46.110. Allowable Costs.
- (a) When a special assessment district is created, there may be included in the assessments
- (1) all of the cost of acquiring, installing, making, or constructing the local improvement;
- (2) the costs of all engineering and surveying to be done in connection with creating the district or improvement;
- (3) the cost of mailing and publishing notices;
- (4) interest on interim financing;
- (5) the cost of legal services and other expenses incurred in the formation of the special assessment district;
- (6) the cost of completing the improvement and financing the improvement, including the issuance of bonds.
- (b) The total amount of the assessment roll may not exceed actual costs, but actual costs may include reasonable estimates
of the costs to be incurred in connection with issuance of bonds.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.