- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 45. Municipal Taxation
- Section 320. Real Property Tax Collection.
previous: Section 310
. Enforcement of Personal Property Tax Liens By Distraint and Sale.
next: Section 330
. Foreclosure List.
AS 29.45.320. Real Property Tax Collection.
- (a) The municipality shall enforce delinquent real property tax liens by annual foreclosure, unless otherwise provided by
- (b) If the tax on property described in AS 29.45.070
or on a taxable interest in tax-exempt property is not paid when due, a municipality may enforce the tax by a personal
action against the delinquent taxpayer brought in the district or superior court, in addition to other remedies
available to enforce the lien.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.