- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 40. Planning, Platting, and Land Use Regulation
- Section 80. Platting Authority.
previous: Section 70
. Platting Regulation.
next: Section 90
. Abbreviated Plats and Waivers.
AS 29.40.080. Platting Authority.
- (a) The assembly by ordinance shall establish a platting authority to administer subdivision regulations and to perform
other duties as required by the assembly. The platting authority may consist of members of the planning commission or
of other municipal residents.
- (b) The assembly may by ordinance provide for an administrative official to act as the platting authority with regard to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.