Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
- Section 675. Development Plan.
previous: Section 670
. Exemption From Taxation.
next: Section 680
. Administration of Port Authorities; Board.
AS 29.35.675. Development Plan.
In the enabling ordinance establishing the authority under AS 29.35.605
the authority shall be
- (1) required to submit a development plan to the governing body of the municipality or municipalities participating in the
- (2) prohibited from undertaking the construction or acquisition of a project unless the project appears in a development
plan submitted to and approved by the governing body of the municipality or municipalities participating in the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.