Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
- Section 530. Duties of Municipalities; Powers of Other Agencies.
previous: Section 520
next: Section 540
. Public Access to Information.
AS 29.35.530. Duties of Municipalities; Powers of Other Agencies.
- (a) The municipality, at the request of a business or government agency required to submit an inventory under AS 29.35.500
, shall provide
- (1) a descriptive summary of the hazardous chemicals, hazardous materials, and hazardous wastes that are required to be
included in an inventory; and
- (2) inventory forms approved by the Alaska State Emergency Response Commission.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 15 ch 71 SLA 1997].
- (c) The division of fire prevention, the Department of Environmental Conservation, the Department of Health and Social
Services, or the Department of Labor and Workforce Development may
- (1) request copies of inventories submitted under AS 29.35.500
- (2) provide educational materials related to hazardous chemicals, hazardous materials, and hazardous wastes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.