Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
- Section 110. Expenditure of Borough Revenues.
previous: Section 100
. Budget and Capital Program.
next: Section 120
. Annual Audit.
AS 29.35.110. Expenditure of Borough Revenues.
- (a) Borough revenues received through taxes collected on an areawide basis by the borough may be expended on general
administrative costs and on areawide functions only. Borough revenues received through taxes collected on a nonareawide
basis may be expended on general administrative costs and functions that render service only to the area outside all
cities in the borough.
- (b) Use of borough revenues from a sales tax levied upon room rentals for a tourism marketing campaign is not subject to
(a) of this section.
- (c) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, a borough that has entered into an agreement with a city located in the borough
to cooperatively or jointly provide for economic development may use borough revenue from taxes, whether collected on
an areawide or nonareawide basis, to carry out the terms of the agreement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.