Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 5. Incorporation
- Section 200. Organization Grant Program.
previous: Section 190
. Organization Grants to Boroughs and Unified Municipalities.
next: Section 210
. Transitional Assistance to Boroughs and Unified Municipalities.
AS 29.05.200. Organization Grant Program.
- (a) The organization grant program is established in the department. An appropriation made to the program shall be used
for organization grants to municipalities that qualify under AS 29.05.180
- (b) Before August 31 of each fiscal year, the department shall submit a report to the office of management and budget
- (1) each municipality expected to qualify to receive an organization grant during the next fiscal year;
- (2) the amount of money needed to cover all organization grants expected to be awarded during the next fiscal year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.