Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 37. Driver License Compact
- Section 199. Compact Definitions.
previous: Section 190
. Construction and Validity; Severability.
next: Chapter 39
AS 28.37.199. Compact Definitions.
- (1) "conviction" means a conviction of an offense related to the use or operation of a motor vehicle that is
prohibited by state law, municipal ordinance, or administrative regulation, or a forfeiture of bail, bond or other security deposited to
secure appearance by a person charged with having committed an offense described in this paragraph, and that is required to be reported
to the licensing authority under AS 28.37.130;
- (2) "home state" means the state that has issued and has the power to suspend or revoke the use of the license
or permit to operate a motor vehicle;
- (3) "state" means a state, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.