Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 33. Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Section 120. Responsibilities of Employers of Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver.
previous: Section 110
. Notification Requirements For Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles.
next: Section 130
. Out of Service Orders.
AS 28.33.120. Responsibilities of Employers of Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver.
An employer of a commercial motor vehicle driver
- (1) shall require an applicant for employment to provide the information required under AS 28.33.110
- (2) may not knowingly allow, require, permit, assign, or authorize a driver to drive a commercial motor vehicle during a
period in which
- (A) the driver's license is suspended, revoked, or canceled by a state;
- (B) the driver has lost the privilege to drive a commercial motor vehicle in a state;
- (C) the driver has been disqualified from driving a commercial motor vehicle;
- (D) the driver has more than one driver's license;
- (E) the driver is not licensed to drive a commercial motor vehicle; or
- (3) may not knowingly allow, require, permit, assign, or authorize the driver to operate a commercial motor vehicle in
violation of a federal or state statute or regulation, or a local law or ordinance, relating to railroad-highway grade
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.